Sunday 9 September 2012

meh



   I went out last night and today i truly feel like shite. Not a hangover just depressed. Can't wait for my little man to come home so i can give him nice big cuddles and feel a bit better. I realized last night I am pretty much alone in my little reclusive world. I have like one friend in this town and the rest of my friends live in my computer...well on facebook but you get what I mean.

  The thing is I want to get out more and make friends but the thought of it terrifies me. I am just me and it seems that is not a very popular thing to be round here. But meh enough of the whining, I was hoping writing on here would be an outlet for some of the bad stuff but reading it back it just looks like whining.

   I know life is what you make it but at this precise moment I couldn't care less about anything other than my baby boy and a very good friend of mine who I wish was here. Sorry if you came here looking for the usual positive spin on stuff but i did warn you there would be downs on this ride...

2 comments:

  1. don't stop writing hun itd obviously helps x im ya friend and will stalk u of I have to besides I no where ya live ha ha x ya can't get rid of me iv known I too long. Alot of folk say they r popular cys of how many friends they have on Facebook. I have nearly 500 Facebook friends hut can count my real friends on one hand and live those friends dearly. I'd rather have a small close bet of friends than 500 casual friends fair weather friends. 1 decent honest loving brilliant friend is better than 10 friends who ignore u and only want to be ya friend wen they want summit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bex its appreciated :) will try and put out a post tomorrow as you are right it does help and it would be a shame to stop. and yes u know where i live lol (scary!) maybe one day we can take kids out somewhere to the park or something if you up for it?

    ReplyDelete